we use cookies and no hide it.
www.peal.es uses its own and thirth party cookies to improve your user experience and offers content related to your interest. if you continue, you agree to use
Please, check our Cookies Policy to check that you agree with it.
Close

Close

Fill Form
Mail Access CONNECT

Mining operations



MEXICAN MINING OPERATIONS
You are in: Home | | Dolores

MEXICAN MINING OPERATIONS

Mining is one of Mexico’s oldest industries, practiced since pre-Hispanic times, it is recognised as key to the economic progress and development of the country.

Mexico is the world’s leading producer of silver, the third largest producer of bismuth, fifth of lead, ninth of gold and eleventh of copper. The main producing states in the Mexican mining sector were: Sonora (23%), Zacatecas (23%), Chihuahua (14%), Coahuila (11%), San Luis Potosi (6%) and
Durango (6 %).

In regards to job creation, the mining sector generated 309,725 direct positions (December 2011). Domestic enterprises are active in 60% of Mexican mining production with the remaining 40% carried out by foreign companies.

Dolores

Description

Work Type: Silver mine


Localization: Chihuahua


Description: Silver   
Date: 2012-Actually

Video

Right now we do not have any videos related to this section...